Although the Covid-19 pandemic continues to be a serious threat and will be for some time, we are opening and adapting our protocols to enable us to offer services to patients with minimized risk. As we alter our usual systems to reduce the risk of viral transmission, we ask for your patience while we fine-tune our efforts to bring you back safely.
1. Please call us when you park your car and we will let you know when it is safe to come up. We are doing our best to schedule properly so that there are minimal people in the office at once. If there are too many people in the office at the time, you will have to wait in your car until we let you know it is safe to come up.
2. Masks are required for entry into the building. Do not remove your mask until we instruct you to. Masks with valves (plastic inserts) are discouraged but may be worn into our office if the valve is covered with tape.
3. At the front door of our office, you will be greeted at a table where you will fill out a questionnaire and have your temperature taken and oxygen level checked. (Please do not wear opaque nail polish.) If your temperature is above 99℉ for any reason or your oxygen is lower than expected, we will have to reschedule your appointment. You will also be asked to clean your hands thoroughly with hand sanitizer as you enter.
4. Companions are not permitted unless required for translation purposes or if the patient is a child.
5. Regardless of state regulations in force at the time of your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule you if at any time in the previous 14 days you have:
- flown on a commercial airplane
- traveled to NYC or other COVID19 “hotspot”
6. There will be no clients waiting in the waiting room; you will be guided directly back to your treatment room.
7. Once in your treatment room, please keep your mask on. We will give you instructions at that time, depending on what treatment you are having done.
8. If we require you remove your mask, please try not to speak. Keeping conversation to a minimum is essential to avoid introducing aerosolized particles into the air. You will be provided a towel to hold in the event you need to sneeze or cough.
9. Staff will be wearing PPE and a medical air cleaner will be running. Rooms will be sanitized thoroughly between patients.
10. When your treatment is completed and you are ready to leave, we will ask that you not linger at the front desk. We will explain your charges before your treatment is done, and take payment then, or we will run your credit card number manually after you leave (for touchless payment.) We will also try and book your future appointment(s) during your treatments, or we will call you or email you after you leave.
11. All staff have been properly trained in safety and sanitation procedures, and will be tested weekly for Covid-19 and screened by temperature each morning.
Safety is our number one priority and we will do everything in our power to minimize risks to our patients and staff. Please be aware that all appointments are subject at any time to change or cancellation if required to maintain a safe environment.
Our visits will be a bit different than before and we will have to keep our contact brief and less social for safety, but know you are very important to us and we look forward to seeing you again!